Chamisa Mission Statement:
100% of Chamisa stakeholders will build on teamwork, family, and community to ensure student success in both academics and character.
- We exist to help students manage expectations to drive academic rigor.
- We exist to have students help each other maintain their school expectations.
Chamisa Core Values:
- A teaming and collaborative environment
- A challenging education that builds upon individual students’ talents which strengthens and creates motivated learners
- Fostering positive character
- A safe and accepting atmosphere of community and belonging
- A well-rounded education for students and staff
- Every child will discover and develop their unique strengths and thrive at the next level.
- All students will attain skills, knowledge, and abilities to succeed in 21st-century society.
- Chamisa stakeholders will be safe and civil.
- Chamisa will effectively communicate with parents, students, employees and the Los Alamos community.
Our Focus Areas:
Student Well-Being • Student Learning • Teacher and Staff Excellence • Fiscal Responsibility • Quality Facilities • Innovative Leadership • Communications and Collaboration • Integrated Technology